- RSS Channel Showcase 2816644
- RSS Channel Showcase 7843983
- RSS Channel Showcase 3003852
- RSS Channel Showcase 5734445
Articles on this Page
- 03/16/17--06:08: _Prince George’s Cou...
- 04/24/17--03:36: _Chesapeake Bay Oyst...
- 06/10/17--02:03: _2017 Chesapeake and...
- 06/30/17--09:05: _Chesapeake Bay Gree...
- 06/30/17--09:32: _Maryland Waterway I...
- 07/26/17--06:16: _Chesapeake Bay Trus...
- 07/29/17--12:48: _Hampton Virginia Ra...
- 09/15/17--05:47: _2017 NOAA Chesapeak...
- 09/19/17--06:54: _Virginia Flood Miti...
- 09/27/17--10:59: _2017 Chesapeake Bay...
- 09/27/17--12:45: _Maryland Coastal Re...
- 02/06/18--14:08: _Pride of Baltimore ...
- 02/12/18--10:59: _2018 Chesapeake Bay...
- 03/14/18--12:51: _Mallows Bay Water Q...
- 05/24/18--03:42: _Anne Arundel County...
- 06/02/18--06:48: _Maryland Pride of B...
- 03/16/17--06:08: Prince George’s County Environmental Grants
- 04/24/17--03:36: Chesapeake Bay Oyster Restoration Program Update
- 06/10/17--02:03: 2017 Chesapeake and Atlantic Coastal Bays Trust Fund Grants
- 06/30/17--09:05: Chesapeake Bay Green Streets-Green Jobs-Green Towns Grants 2017
- 06/30/17--09:32: Maryland Waterway Improvement Fund Grants
- 07/29/17--12:48: Hampton Virginia Rain Garden Grants
- 09/15/17--05:47: 2017 NOAA Chesapeake Bay Fisheries Science Program Grants
- 09/19/17--06:54: Virginia Flood Mitigation Grants
- 09/27/17--10:59: 2017 Chesapeake Bay Stewardship Fund Grants
- 09/27/17--12:45: Maryland Coastal Resiliency Grants
- 02/06/18--14:08: Pride of Baltimore II Seeks Funding
- 02/12/18--10:59: 2018 Chesapeake Bay Trust Grants
- 03/14/18--12:51: Mallows Bay Water Quality Monitoring Partnership (NMSF-DNR)
- 05/24/18--03:42: Anne Arundel County Watershed Restoration Grants
- 06/02/18--06:48: Maryland Pride of Baltimore II Financial Support
The Prince George’s County Department of the Environment and the Chesapeake Bay Trust recently announced the recipients of 23 grants for environment-friendly stormwater management and citizen engagement projects. Prince George’s County neighborhood groups, faith-based organizations, non-profit organizations, and schools received … Continued
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Chesapeake Bay Office, along with the Chesapeake Bay Program (CBP), have released reports outlining the progress made by Maryland and Virginia in recent years to increase significant acreage of oyster reefs. These multiagency … Continued
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources recently awarded funding to 18 recipients through the Chesapeake and Atlantic Coastal Bays Trust Fund to improve the health of Maryland’s waterways. The Trust Fund directs critical grant funding to the most cost-effective and … Continued
The Chesapeake Bay Trust in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR), and the City of Baltimore Office of Sustainability recently announced $843,486 in funding for the Chesapeake Bay Green Streets-Green Jobs-Green Towns … Continued
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources is providing $10.5 million in Waterway Improvement Fund grants to improve public boating access and navigation throughout the state. The funding will go toward 49 projects in 18 counties from Allegany to Worcester. Funded … Continued
The Chesapeake Bay Trust, in partnership with the Maryland Department of Natural Resources, the Maryland Department of Transportation’s State Highway Administration (MDOT SHA), Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection (Montgomery DEP), and with input from the Maryland Department of the … Continued
The city of Hampton has received grants from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation (CBF) to be used for rain garden installations and workshops. The more than $25,000 NFWF grant went towards garden installations … Continued
The NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office recently announced the grantees that will receive FY17 funding through the NCBO Fisheries Research Program. Having heard from the management and scientific community that more knowledge is needed regarding the Chesapeake Bay’s forage base, the … Continued
Several Virginia communities will benefit from $5.4 million in federal flooding mitigation grants from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Grants will be used to elevate or demolish residential properties in flood-prone areas of Virginia. Virginia Flooding Mitigation Grant Recipients: … Continued
In September, the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced more than $12.6 million in grants to support the restoration and conservation of the Chesapeake Bay watershed in six states and the District … Continued
The Maryland Board of Public Works (BPW) recently approved funding for a new Coastal Resiliency Grant Program to help Maryland’s coastal communities enhance their resiliency to the effects of extreme storms and weather. The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) … Continued
After marking 40 years of sailing the Chesapeake and around the world on behalf of the city of Baltimore and state of Maryland, the nonprofit operator of the tall ship Pride of Baltimore II is urgently seeking new funding from … Continued
The Chesapeake Bay Trust recently announced the approval of 164 grants totaling $3,727,047. According to the Trust, grants will support implementation of on-the-ground restoration, education projects, and other programs. Four times each year the Trust’s board of trustees announces its … Continued
The National Marine Sanctuary Foundation (NMSF) and Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR) have announced a five-year partnership to monitor water quality at Mallows Bay on the Potomac River, a site being considered for designation as a national marine sanctuary. … Continued
The Anne Arundel Watershed Protection and Restoration Program (WPRP) and the Chesapeake Bay Trust recently announced the recipients of three grants for watershed restoration projects in Anne Arundel County that will improve water quality in Broad Creek, Bacon Ridge Branch … Continued
The State of Maryland will provide ongoing financial support to the nonprofit operator of the tall ship Pride of Baltimore II under legislation passed during the 2018 General Assembly session. Support in the Senate was unanimous and an overwhelming number … Continued